- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
Tracking Your Volunteer Service Hours
The date range for eligible service hours for this year’s awards are
April 21, 2016 thru April 21, 2017
Why Should I Track My Hours?
- Get recognized for your service to the community, whether it be through your class, department, school, residence hall, Greek organization, and/or student organization.
- Discover new opportunities for becoming involved in service.
- Maintain accurate and vetted records of your volunteer hours. You'll be more competitive for fellowships, scholarships, and graduate school applications.
- Students with over 100 hours reported through NobleHour will receive the President's Volunteer Service Award from the White House.
- Learn how to track your service hours with NobleHour
- Find information pertaining to training and support.
- Wondering what counts as service? Find out here!
- Learn more about the President's Volunteer Service Awards which GW awards to students at the end of the academic year!
***Need to access and download the University's official tracking & logging template document for service hours? Click here! Logging hours for a group? Click here.***
Complete and submit to email@example.com before the April 21, 2017 deadline!