GW Votes Resources
- Not sure where to register to vote this year? Check out Campus Vote Project's Voter Guide.
- If you need to register or request an absentee ballot you can do so using TurboVote. TurboVote makes sure students always know when elections are happening and have the information they need to vote with confidence. GW students can sign up to receive election reminders, get registered to vote and apply for their absentee ballot. Check out our TurboVote 101 videos on YouTube if you need any help with your account or registration. Sign up for TurboVote
- How to Vote: This Democracy Works resource provides a state-by-state summary of voter registration and voting rules for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Get to the Polls: GTTP is a voter lookup tool that helps voters identify where to vote or return their ballot, what’s on their ballot, and how to contact their state and local election officials by simply entering their address.
- Election Protection: Text or call 1-866-OUR-VOTE or tweet @866OURVOTE if you experience issues while voting.
- Pizza to the Polls: Long waits at your polling place? Submit a photo and get free pizza delivered to the polling place for you and your line buddies!
- Rides to the Polls: Make sure your community knows they can get 50% off rides to and from the polls if they use the polling location finder within the Uber app. You can also set up an Uber account for your organization to help defray costs even further!
- CDC Guidelines for Safe Voting: Make sure to distribute these tips on how to stay healthy when voting in person.
- 2021 NCoC Report: The National Conference on Citizenship has been aimed at increasing American’s participation in civic life—locally, in their states, and nationally.